JHSC Certification Training
Upcoming Training Events
We do not have any public JHSC certification training courses available at this time.
If you would like to arrange a private, in-house training session for at least 10 people, please contact us for pricing and options.
No Events Found
Why Take This Training
JHSC Training (Joint Health and Safety Certification Training) is mandated under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and is therefore required under law for Ontario workplaces with 20 or more workers where a joint health and safety committee is required.
- Our JHSC Training is approved by the CPO (Chief Prevention Officer) of the MLTSD (Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development)
- Courses are delivered through videoconference, which means you can train from anywhere you have an internet connection
- Sessions are led by a live instructor in real-time, so you can ask questions and get help when you need it
How to Register:
1. Add the desired course to your cart and check out. Yes, we accept payment by credit cards!
2. Our office will contact you within 2 business days to confirm your course selection and shipping details (so that we can ship the training booklet).
3. You will receive a calendar invitation, including login credentials, so that you can save the date!
|Breaks and Lunch|
|Training Materials Included|
|Group Discounts Available|