JHSC Part 1 Certification Training – July, 2021 (Virtual)
Course Dates: Monday July 5, Wednesday July 7, and Friday July 9, 2021
Cost: $429 + HST
Why take Virtual JHSC Part 1 Certification?
- Mandatory in Ontario for workplaces with 20 or more workers
- Our JHSC Part 1 program is approved by the MLTSD’s Chief Prevention Officer
- JHSC Part 1 training is the first step in becoming a certified member
- Create a more effective joint health and safety committee
- Identify gaps in your current H&S program
- Train remotely online
What will you learn?
- How to read the Occupation Health and Safety Act
- The role of a certified member
- How to recognize, assess, control and evaluate workplace hazards
- How to perform an accident investigation
- Your responsibilities and rights as a worker
- The rights and responsibilities of your employer and supervisors
- Where to find additional resources after this course
How will you learn?
- Zoom video conferencing
- Google Classroom assignments
- Group discussion
- Workplace specific exercises
- Case studies
For this course you will need a computer or laptop with a webcam. Learners who sign up for this course should have basic computer skills.
How to Register
- Click the “Register Now” link at the bottom of this page. Fill in and submit the form.
- Our office will email you an invoice and a secure payment link
- You will receive confirmation of your registration after you complete your payment